Please go vote for Longshot on our Steam Greenlight page.
Get it at the Download page!
This update includes:
- A new horde mode that supports both single-player and co-op multiplayer
- Xbox360 controller support
- A high-score list
You can download it on our Download page to get build 13 and use the in-game update to patch to build 14. If you have problems running the patch, you can run it as a standalone from the same directory where Longshot is installed.
Look out for build 15 sometime around Dec 15th; we’ll be adding an entirely new game mode for single player and multiplayer! While we don’t want to give it away entirely, the engineer will become a lynch pin ship in these new modes.
Updates in this release include:
- Updates to the AI
- Fixes to the options menu
- Added messages to let you know when you score a kill or an assist
- You can now Activate the game on up to three machines (if you need more feel free to contact us about it)
- Improvements to the scoring system, including end-of-game awards
- and a few more surprises.
Longshot has been published on Desura! Check it out in our store.
We are pleased to announce the gold retail release, lucky build number 13!
In addition to the game going on sale, we made the following changes:
- Numerous bug fixes
- Several small gameplay enhancements
- Some interface improvements
Download the update and enjoy!
You can download it on our Download page, or use the in-game update if you have an older version!
There are many new changes in this update, including:
- New weapons
- New ships
- More special moves
- Three planes of action on which to fly
- New “king of the hill” game mode where you capture the center base and try to hold it
- … and more!
Use the in-game update button, or get it from the Download page!
List of changes:
- Fixed some networking issues
- Fixed problems with the score keeping system
- Added a demo mode that starts after 30 seconds of idle time at the main menu
- Improved the look of the bullets
- Fixed a problem with the AI not patrolling space correctly
- Added a “flair” badges system
As part of this event, we’re going to be signing people up for our beta test mailing list, which you can also sign up for here by creating a user account. As soon as the beta version is available, we will send out an email notifying everyone of the release!
Longshot is up and part of the Unity Kongegregate contest.